Education is a major piece of our lives. Furthermore, this is the reason guardians pick the best colleges for their youngsters to ponder in. Be that as it may, lodging life is difficult. It makes understudies capable and a fine lies-teller. Here are 13 lies each hosteller tells his Parents During College Life
1. Yes. I have eaten already.
I haven’t eaten yet because I was way too into my stuff and now the dinner time is over but I’m not going to tell you. Because you’ll freak out and feel bad for me.
2. I’m not sick. It’s just flu. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.
I’m dying of fever but I’ll just take medicines to cure it. You need to know about this.
3. Yeah mama, I slept by midnight.
Are you kidding me? Why would I sleep by midnight when I can enjoy the whole night with my friends drinking.
4. Yes my quiz went just fine.
I am literally going to fail my quiz. But I don’t want you to scold me right now so I’m just going to lie.
5. All my instructors are great
They are not!!! They’re cruel creeps who burden me with tons of assignments, quizzes and tests. And I’m so done with it!!
6. All my friends are great too and I love all of them.
They’re actually snakes in the the form of humans. And I hate all of them!!
7. Yes I have enough money to survive.
I’m a hosteller and I’m broke too. But I don’t want to bother my parents with extra expenses as they’re already paying tons for my tuition fee.
8. No! I’m not underselling the number of female/male friends I have
We party all night with loads of hot chicks but it’s not important for parents to know. So you go lies!!!
9. Mom I attended all my classes today.
I bunked one and was late for two. But why does it even matter? I’ll catch up tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!
10. She/he is just a friend mom!
She is my girlfriend. And I have slept with her too.
Hope you like this article about – 10 Lies Every Hosteller Tells His Parents During College Life!!
You May Also Like – 15 Game Of Thrones Memes That’ll Crack Up Every GOT Fan!!